I select and develop strong, professional and successful Real Estate sales associates in the Boston Market Place.
Prior to Leading the Belmont, Arlington and Boston's Back Bay offices, I led the Education and Career Development Department of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in New England.
I began my real estate career as a sales associate and have been a proud member of the Coldwell Banker family since 2004.
I have a long history of developing real estate agents to achieve success and differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, I worked as a change management consultant for Accenture helping Fortune 500 companies develop their workforce. I started my career in mental health as a manager and clinician. I hold a master's degree with a mental health specialty from Drexel University and studied instructional systems design and development at Penn State University. My passion for learning and continuous improvement is surpassed only by my commitment to the development and success of our sales associates.
Education: Degrees and Designations
Real Estate Designations
- Integrity Selling Specialist
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Accredited Real Estate Professional
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Buyer's Representative
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Code of Ethics Certified
- Instructional Systems Design and Development Masters Degree Program: UPenn
- Master of Arts: Drexel University
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: MASS College of Art
Coldwell Banker, guiding you home for over 100 years
If you like dogs, you'll love this.
-Guy Contaldi, Client
-Angela Stamoulos, Client