- Non Competing Manager
Vice President/Sales Manager
Please watch this short video to hear what Realtors who coach with me have to say about what it's like to work together.
I manage the top Real Estate offices in Belmont and Arlington.
I have a long background in developing individuals and organizations to succeed. Prior to leading the Belmont and Arlington offices, I managed our firm's top offices in Boston's Back Bay. I earned my stripes in the Real Estate career as a top producing agent in the Belmont, Watertown, Arlington, Waltham, and Newton markets and then became the Director of Education for the Coldwell Banker offices in New England. My professional history prior to Real Estate includes work as a change management consultant for Andersen Consulting and a Director of Outpatient Services for the University of Pennsylvania.
Real Estate Designations
- Integrity Coaching Specialist
- Integrity Selling Specialist
- Certified Negotiations Specialist
- Accredited Real Estate Professional
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Certified Buyer's Representative
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Code of Ethics Certified
- Instructional Systems Design and Development Masters Degree Program: UPenn
- Master of Arts: Drexel University
- Bachelor of Fine Arts: MASS College of Art